CrossChem ETEX Anti-friction additive for petrol engines <8L (100ml)
• Increases the motor resorces of machines and mechanisms.
• Restores the operating parameters of worn equipment.
• Reduces fuel consumption up to 15%.
• Reduces exhaust emissions.
• Reduces vibration and noise up to 30%.
• Reduces operating costs.
• Stabilizes and increases the compression and oil pressure.
• Protects during “COLD START-UP”.
• Decreases working temperature.
• Reduces corrosion.
ETEX, the full effect remains for the first 50,000 kilometers for vehicles or 1,000 engine hours for equipment. When changing the oil / grease within this mileage, no ETEX top-up is required.
1. Vehicles engine oil must be used at least 3,000 km before ETEX® treatment.
2. Warm up the engine to operating temperature.
3. Gently shake the bottle and add the half contents of ETEX® (50 ml) to the engine oil.
4. Start the engine and let it run idle for 10 minutes.
5. Stop the engine for 5 minutes.
6. Repeat points 4-5 of this instruction twice again.
7. Drive 300-500 km in quiet mode.
Carefully monitor the oil pressure after processing. ETEX provides thorough cleaning of the engine’s internal surface from soot and residual solid oil, which can block the oil filter and cause a drop in oil pressure. If the oil pressure in the engine drops, simply replace the oil filter with a new one; a oil change is not required.