Gorilla White Sealant (A/C)
Gorilla All Conditions Sealant is the all–purpose, sealant that is 100% waterproof and perfect for both indoor and outdoor projects. It repels & prevents the growth of mould & mildew and can be exposed to water in just 30 minutes after application! This fast set formula will hold up through the toughest of conditions – it’s flexible, durable and shrink & crack proof!
- All–Purpose – Perfect for shower trays, baths, sinks, toilets, windows, doors, worktops and more.
- Fast Set Formula – Can be exposed to water in as little as 30 minutes.
- Durable Formula – 100% waterproof and won’t yellow, shrink or crack over time.
- Repels Mould and Mildew – for long lasting performance.
- PREPARE: All surfaces should be clean, dry and free of old sealant. For gaps larger than 12 mm, use a backer rod to fill the gap. Best results achieved if applied above 5°C.
- 1. LOAD: Cut off the tip of the cartridge above the screw thread. Screw on nozzle and cut at 45° angle to desired bead size. Insert into cartridge gun.
- 2. APPLY: Apply sealant, pushing bead ahead of nozzle. Smooth bead immediately after application, before a skin forms.
- Remove excess sealant from nozzle with a dry cloth. Keep nozzle attached and replace cap tightly to prevent sealant from curing. Store in a cool, dry place. To re–use product, unscrew nozzle and clean out cured sealant.