K2 RED SILICONE +350°C 85 G (B2400) - high-temp. silicone
High quality silicone. Perfectly adapts to the sealed surfaces. High temperature resistant up to 350°C. Meets the requirements of car manufacturers (O.E.M. – Original Equipment Manufacturer).
Replaces traditional gaskets: cork, paper, felt, asbestos and rubber. Thanks to the SENSOR SAFE formula, it is safe for lambda sensors used in modern cars with electronic fuel injection.
Resistant to oils, greases, coolants etc. It can be used for all car models and makes, among others for sealing: valve covers, thermostat gaskets, oil pans, camshaft covers, water pumps, rear axle covers and many other elements where tightness and high temperature resistance are required.
- The surface must be dry, free from dust, dirt, grease and the remains of an old seal.
- Spread a small amount of silicone on the surface.
- Remove excess using a knife dipped in soapy water.
- The sealant starts drying after 5 minutes, after 1 hour it is resistant to touch. It dries completely after 24 hours.
- Excess solidified silicone can be removed with a sharp tool.
- Close the tube after each use.